- PhD (DPhil) in Mathematics from the University of Oxford, United Kingdom.
- Topics of interest: Mathematical Physics, Differential Geometry and Topology.
- Thesis: “On the Geometry and Topology of Hyperbolic Variational Symbols”
- First Degree in Mathematics, Science Faculty at the National Autonomous University (UNAM), México City.
- Topics of interest: Dynamical Systems and Geometry
- Thesis: “Bifurcations of Meromorphic Vector Fields on the Riemann Sphere”
- Department of Mathematics, University of Guanajuato, México.
- Department of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, Metropolitan Autonomous University, México.
- Centro de Investigación en Matemáticas (CIMAT), México
Work in industry
- Optimuse, Vienna, Austria.
- Title: Mathematician and Software Engineer
- Responsibilities: Product development and research in the design of sustainable buildings.
- Plotly, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Title: Contract work
- Responsibilities: Developing Julia Plotly-Dash applications.
- Furgo-Jason, Wallingford, United Kingdom.
- Title: Software Engineer
- Responsibilities: Developing Software to model oil reservoirs.
- Science Museum in Barcelona, Spain.
- Title: Scientific Consultant
- Responsibilities: Creating the content of a module for the exhibition “Einstein, 100 Years of Physics”.
- Canon Research Centre Europe, Bracknell, United Kingdom
- Title: Research Engineer
- Responsibilities: Face modeling and recognition using Machine Learning
- Mathengine PLC, Oxford Centre for Innovation, United Kingdom
- Title: Mathematician
- Responsibilities: Developing a Game Physics Engine.
- Programming languages: C/C++, C#, Java, Python, Julia
- Computer Graphics: OpenGL, Three.js, Plotly, GLSL
- Machine Learning: Pytorch, Keras, Scikit-Learn, Flux
- Numerical analysis and optimization: Numpy, Pymoo
- Mathematical packages: Mathematica
I have ample experience teaching graduate and post-graduate courses in the following subjects:
- Machine Learning and Pattern Theory
- Computational Geometry and Computer Graphics
- Structured and Object Oriented Programming
- Discrete Differential Geometry
- Linear Algebra and Group Theory
- Differential Equations
- Differential Geometry and Differential Topology
- Complex Variables.
- Mathematical Physics.
- Classical Analysis and Measure Theory